The 2016 Wild Ponies of Chincoteague Calendar is Here!

11:31:00 AM


Over the past few years my family and I have visited Chincoteague and grown to love the island and it's famous ponies.  I have compiled 12 of my most favorite images and created a beautiful 2016 calendar, which is now for sale !  This beautiful calendar is a perfect gift for yourself or a friend or family member.

Since I am a passionate about animal rescue, 50% of all net proceeds from the sale of each calendar  between now and December 1, 2016 will be donated to equine rescue organizations that I support.

CLICK HERE for a preview of the calendar or to order your copy!  And thank you for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Along!

Join me as I share with you my favorite destinations around my hometown and around the world. This blog is written by me to share my adventures with you, and inspire you to take more adventures of your own, and capture them in your own unique way!

Shop Amazon