The Dancing Fountains

1:31:00 PM

If I walked around and asked random people I came across what was the first thing they thought of when they heard the words Las Vegas, I am fairly certain the fountains at the Bellagio would be among the top responses.  I know they were among my top reasons for wanting to see Vegas.  I mean, what's not to love about dancing water?

Depending on the time of day you go, you can catch the show every 15-30 minutes.  From our hotel room we could hear the clap of the fountains during every show and see a tiny but of it.  Thankfully we were right across the street and saw it every morning and evening as we came and went.

During the day the shows are soft and tranquil.










Watching the fountains from the other side with the Paris Hotel and Eiffel Tower is a fabulous treat and a view not many people are familiar with.


We were even fortunate to catch a rainbow!








But at night..the fountains are spectacular!  But it gets rather crowded so you want to get their early before each show to get a good spot.  























Seeing the fountains exceeded my expectations....the fountains were magnificent, the music was beautiful, and the whole scene was just spectacular.  It's something that will never get boring to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Along!

Join me as I share with you my favorite destinations around my hometown and around the world. This blog is written by me to share my adventures with you, and inspire you to take more adventures of your own, and capture them in your own unique way!

Shop Amazon