All Hail Caesar's....Palace!

9:00:00 AM

Exploring Caesars Palace

Caesar's Palace Las Vegas, not to be confused with Caesar's Palace Rome, is big.

Image courtesy of www.lasvegas360.com
I mean, BIG.
Image courtesy of www.vegasmeansbusiness.com
We are talking, taking up an entire city block, BIG.


And it's incredibly easy to get lost walking around the hotel.  In fact, while we were lost walking around trying to figure out how the hell to get out of the hotel, another woman walked up to us and asked how to get out of the hotel.  

I hope she found her way out.

Since we passed Caesars Palace on the way to The Mirage, we decided to take a little tour of it.  Little tour ended up being over an hour, and I am pretty sure we didn't make it past the hotel lobby.  

But we did discover that it has a really awesome pool, and made our pool at the Paris look incredibly boring.




Inside the hotel was just amazing.



And the outside wasn't so shabby, either.






These are just a few of my favorite pictures from our time touring Caesars.  I hope you enjoyed them!  And don't forget to follow me on Facebook or subscribe so you don't miss out on anything!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Along!

Join me as I share with you my favorite destinations around my hometown and around the world. This blog is written by me to share my adventures with you, and inspire you to take more adventures of your own, and capture them in your own unique way!

Shop Amazon