Postcard Friday - The Snowflake

12:41:00 PM


This year in Virginia we have been experiencing a rather mild winter.  Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.  I don't miss barn chores in snow and ice!  But I do miss watching it snow and the peacefulness it brings.

And yes, perfect snowflakes do exist!  They form when snowstorms form under the right conditions...low clouds with the crystals forming close to the ground.  This was taken in my backyard two years ago. The neighbors must have thought I was crazy crawling around the backyard in the snow on my hands and knees.

Have a happy weekend, everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Along!

Join me as I share with you my favorite destinations around my hometown and around the world. This blog is written by me to share my adventures with you, and inspire you to take more adventures of your own, and capture them in your own unique way!

Shop Amazon